VANCOUVER, B.C.– BioteQ Environmental Technologies, Inc. (TSX: BQE), a leader in the treatment of industrial waste water, will host the company’s Annual General Meeting on Thursday May 26th, 2011, at the Marriott Pinnacle Hotel in Vancouver, commencing at 9:00 am. At the meeting, the shareholders will receive and consider resolutions to:
- receive and consider the financial statements of the Company for the financial year ended December 31, 2010 and the report of the auditor thereon;
- fix the number of directors of the Company at seven;
- elect directors for the Company for the ensuing year;
- appoint the auditor of the Company for the ensuing year and authorize the directors to fix the remuneration paid to the auditor; and
- transact such other business as may properly be put before the meeting.
The meeting will include a brief presentation about the Company and management will be present to answer questions.
The Notice of Meeting, Management Information Circular, Form of Proxy and voting instructions were mailed to registered shareholders on May 2, 2011 and copies can be obtained at www.sedar.com.
Annual General Meeting
Thursday May 26th, 2011, commencing at 9:00 am
McCullough O’Connor Irwin (Company’s corporate counsel)
David Kratochvil, President & Chief Operating Officer, BioteQ
Paul Kim, Chief Financial Officer, BioteQ
Tanja McQueen, VP Corporate Development, BioteQ
Marriott Pinnacle Hotel
1128 West Hastings Street, Vancouver
BioteQ Corporate Profile
BioteQ creates custom water treatment solutions to recover dissolved metals and remove sulphate from water impacted by mining, energy and industrial activities. The company’s clean technologies convert wastewater into a useful resource while delivering lower life cycle costs for water treatment. BioteQ has designed and built 14 plants at sites in Canada, the US, Mexico, Australia and China, with additional projects in development.
BioteQ’s sustainable water treatment solutions have been recognized with national and international awards for innovation and sustainability. BioteQ is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, and trades on the TSX under the symbol BQE. For additional information, please go to www.bqewater.com.
On behalf of the Board of Directors