VANCOUVER, BC – BioteQ Environmental Technologies, Inc. (TSX : BQE), a leader in the treatment of industrial waste water, will host its Annual General Meeting for shareholders on Thursday May 10th at 9:00 am at the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Hotel, located at 1128 West Hastings Street, Vancouver. The Management Information Circular, outlining the meeting resolutions and Director nominees, has been mailed to all shareholders of record as of April 2, 2012.
At the 2012 Annual General Meeting, the shareholders will receive and consider resolutions to:
- Receive and consider the financial statements of the Company for the financial year ended December 31, 2011 and the report of the auditor;
- Fix the number of directors of the Company at 7;
- Elect directors for the Company for the ensuing year;
- Appoint the auditor of the Company for the ensuing year and authorize the directors to fix the remuneration paid to the auditor; and
- Transact such other business as may properly be put before the meeting.
Thursday May 10th, 9:00 am Pacific Daylight Time
Board of Director nominees are:
- C. Bruce Burton
- Christopher Fleming
- Peter Gleeson
- Clement Pelletier
- Dr. George Poling
- Ronald Sifton
- Jonathan Wilkinson
Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Hotel, 1128 West Hastings Street, Vancouver
BioteQ Corporate Profile
BioteQ is an innovative clean technology leader in global industrial water treatment. The company’s proven technologies have been applied at sites around the world to recover dissolved metals and remove sulphate, producing clean water and eliminating residual waste. BioteQ is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and trades on the TSX under the symbol BQE. Please visit our website at www.bqewater.com for additional information.